Sat, Jul 09|
Colorado School of Mines
PUSH Fx Functional Strength and Dynamic Core Movement Seminar: Golden, Colorado
Join us and let us show you a whole new and dynamic way to train your body!
Time & Location
Jul 09, 2022, 8:00 AM MDT – Jul 10, 2022, 5:00 PM MDT
Colorado School of Mines, 1500 Illinois St, Golden, CO 80401, USA
About the event
READ THIS BEFORE REGISTERING!
The Most Unique and Dynamic Training Program You Will Ever Experience
Come and experience the freedom you can feel through Dynamic Core Movement. We all should be able to get through the day feeling like we're unstoppable. Imagine having the strength and mobility to do everything you enjoy in life. Together, we'll create for you an active body that incorporates your training into your lifestyle and activities.
Whether you're a beginner looking to get in shape or an athlete seeking to fine tune your routine - everyone can learn how to build functional strength, how to be more mobile and how to increase your range of motion. It's hard to fail at this program because you can start at any level of fitness, you progress at your own pace, you will see continuous progress and there's no limit to what you can achieve. Most importantly, you'll learn to incorporate this training into your daily life.
Lead instructor: Michael Takatsuno, the founder of PUSH Fx
"Come join us for a dynamic, fun and potentially life changing experience!"
Things to know before registering:
1. If you have any concerns about physical limitations, feel free to email us with your concerns. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have to see if this is a good fit for you. Almost anyone can do this training, but people with spinal problems or knee joint dysfunction should consider starting out with some PUSH Fx private instruction on Zoom first.
2. You will be asked to bring your own sets of weights, a yoga mat and a sturdy step stool to the seminar. Everyone will also need a pair of small(1-5lbs), medium(8-12lbs) and larger(15-25lb) weights. Sizes are dependent on your training experience. The more weights you bring with you, the more you will get out of the seminar. We will have extra weights for those that are flying in from out of the area.
3. Plan on arriving at 7:30am at the latest on the first day of the seminar. Have your coffee or whatever you need to wake up! Allow for at least 30 minutes to sign-in and set-up your space with your gear. We have a lot to teach and we need to start on time!
4. Some of the topics we'll be covering:
- Syncing Your Core
- Releasing muscle and joint tension - creating healthy muscle tone
- Functional Strength: internal core strength - training from the inside out
- Dynamic Core Movement: connecting to your core and "rooting"
- PUSH Fx Active Postures
- Balancing from your core
- Breathing: using Zen breathing to release tension and improve your training
- Customizing your PUSH Fx Training
COUPON DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT